View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
Several ledgies said it was impossible Lindsey reacted that way, even that Lindsey grabbed Stevie and slapped her. But I never found any interview where the members denied that.
Lindsey denies that that ever happened. And Stevie never said he slapped her either when she described what happened. On that Rock Family Tree special, she said she's really ferocious and flew off the couch to "seriously attack him" and grabbed him. Once she did, he started chasing her around Christine's house and outside and up the block and then once he caught her he threw her against the car. That's when she screamed at him and said she thought he was going to kill her and he probably thought he was going to kill her too. She says she told him her father and brother would get him if he did -- if the rest of the band didn't kill him.

As for CAH's book, some of the things I find incredible have little to do with Lindsey and it's not about location, dates or chronology either. I do wonder why she says the Rolling Stone photo shoot with the band in bed took place in her house and in her bed. That's a hard thing to remember incorrectly, but the place is just one discrepancy. Her description of the event differs from the band members and from Annie's.

Then, little things like her saying she was standing in the wings during a concert wearing a see-through dress and the crowd saw her and started reacting to her and she inadvertently stole the spotlight from Stevie. Please. I just find it hard to believe that anything like that remotely happened. She may have been wearing a transparent skirt and someone whistled at her, but all eyes in the Fleetwood Mac crowd did not turn turn to her. Forget the fact that she got the chronology wrong. It's that her book is full of descriptions of events that are so ridiculously flattering to herself that make me discount its credibility.

Michele