View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 09:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i have mick's book and find it a very entertaining read. bought it as a hard copy off ebay for about a dollar (thanks to whoever posted the link here several months ago!).

there are bunch of interesting little snippets in there. i especially like the ones attributed to dashut. considering that mick once said that he just told a bunch of stories to his co-writer during a series of late nights, and never bothered to read/edit it, plus his overall hazy state of mind through many of the happenings he was describing, it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume some of the things described may not be completely accurate - as people have pointed out in various threads before.

re storms, i read some parts on google books preview and although written in a trashy style it has some interesting insights (heineken bottle caps backstage, for example). people debate a lot about the abuse accusations. seems hard to say - something to consider may be substance abuse (of all involved) or similar accusations about paul mccartney, or mel gibson.

speaking of dashut, i find interesting how all these people appeared to have always been living in lindsey's house at the same time - carol ann, dashut, i think somebody else was also mentioned?