View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 11:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My 2 cents, I thought they were about equal.

For SYW, Stevie seemed uninspired singing (& in general) about the new material (that we would find out later she was less than enthusiastic about) But she did "Beautiful Child" justice. I thought she was more stoic on this tour. Remember all the rumblings on the Ledge, that perhaps she was having hip/joint problems.

For Unleashed, Stevie seemed much happier to not have to perform/sell new material and it showed in her demeanor & singing. She did "Storms" justice, but needs to put SS to bed.

So add up the plus's and subtract the negatives and I end up with just about equal. But I gave the nod to Unleashed, Probably because it's fresher on my mind & I remember being in the arena, thinking that she was singing technically better than ever. Her pitch was great, she sings cautiously while still hitting some great notes but her harmony was flawless & spot on. Like I said the only cringe moment for me was when she did Silver Springs, But the general crowd eats up the drama of that song to much to even notice.