View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 02:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I think the biggest obstical for an original Mac reunion is the fact Jeremy and Peter don't want to cash in on the band. *I don't think it's a matter of it being a "Greatest Hits" thing. *So long as it's blues, I think there are four guys who would be there, if not for the fact it had this big name attached to it. *What they play is almost irrelevant. *

John's issue with Peter, as I see it, has more to do with him feeling Peter doesn't respect he's doing, and John does not feel he deserves or has to take it from anybody. *While he's also shown he doesn't have to be best pals with bandmates, he has also shown that he has issues with people who've quit Fleetwood Mac.**Just ask Bob Welch.
I think there is a hell. John McVie has hated Peter Green ever since Peter Green told Christine Perfect not to marry John the night before the wedding in 1968. Was Peter Green correct?? It doesn't matter. Green betrayed a member of a solid band to save a female from her fate. Yet Green was right. From that point on John McVie was going to make Peter Green's relationship in FM a living hell.

Last edited by slipkid; 02-22-2011 at 02:04 AM..