View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default twitter roundup of the interview (so far)

start reading from the bottom if you want them chronologically. i don't have questions people submitted here, just tweets about what he said during the interview:

CariCole
RT @lilysparksrock: Watching Sara Bareilles interview Lindsey Buckingham. Legend!! #ascapexpo #cari@ascapexpo >> legendary
1 minute ago

Amanda Holmes
"I don't think of myself as a writer, I only started because Stevie wanted to be a duo. I did it begrudgingly" Buckingham #ASCAPExpo
3 minutes ago

Amanda Holmes
"I feel as a songwriter you have to keep pushing the envelope" Sara Bareilles #ASCAPExpo
7 minutes ago

Amanda Holmes
"We didn't know music, but we knew FEEL, that's why rock and roll picked up so quick. It was about the feel" Lindsey Buckingham #ASCAPExpo
9 minutes ago

Amanda Holmes
"As a writer myself I struggle with confidence. I was shaking coming out here, but now I'm drunk so it's better" Sara Bareilles #ASCAPExpo
11 minutes ago

elle
RT @NatalieGelman no S. Barailles interview - she had great interview with Lindsey Buckingham / keynote-I'll be writing about instead!

Amanda Holmes
"Rumours sold 16mill copies and when our 2nd album only sold 4mill it was deemed a commercial failure b/c what came before it" #ASCAPExpo
13 minutes ago

Amanda Holmes
"Fleetwood Mac should have never been a band, we were so different. It was a long term exercise in denial" Lindsey Buckingham #ASCAPExpo
15 minutes ago

David Filice
Watching Sara Bareilles interview Lindsay Buckingham live. Very interesting conversation going on
1 hour ago

Melody
'have commitment not for success but o do something that you can call your own' paraphrased from Lindsay Buckingham #ascapexpo
20 minutes ago

Ruby Castillo
Lindsey Buckingham says writing songs is his least favorite thing to do because it's the hardest & requires a lot of faith. #SoTrue
22 minutes ago

Melody
'we listened to singles not albums and it's not surprising that the wheel turns' paraphrase from Linsday Buckingham #ascapexpo
30 minutes ago

Dave Rude
Watching Sinbad (yup, THAT Sinbad) watch Sara Bareilles intvw Lindsey Buckingham@ASCAP expo. Purdy weird.
30 minutes ago

Dave Mallen
Lindsey Buckingham to Sara Bareilles: "It's the individual choices we make that add up to a collective good or ill in the world" #ASCAPEXPO
27 minutes ago

Tyler Forsberg
Lindsey Buckingham is awesome! Grown very wise in his years! #ascapexpo
32 minutes ago

Katy Eggleton
Lindsey Buckingham just said @arcadefire, Phoenix, dirty projectors and @vampireweekend are "really great stuff" @ASCAP #ascapexpo @arzE
34 minutes ago

ASCAP
#ascapexpo Lindsey Buckingham gave a shout-out to Arcade Fire, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, Dirty Projectors as bands he likes
37 minutes ago

Brian Franke
paraphrasing:"The machinery is just not embracing music in the same way. It's much more fragmented today." @lndsybuckingham #ascapexpo
38 minutes ago

ASCAP
"They're realizing they can't go on forever without melody." Lindsey Buckingham on the current state of top 40 music. #ascapexpo
41 minutes ago

Andy Kong
I am sitting in a room watching Sara Bareilles interview Lindsey Buckingham about his life. Amazing.
51 minutes ago

Melody
'when u have such a success you suddenly have a brand that isn't 2 be violated' -Lindsay Buckingham on Tusk album after Rumors #ascapexpo
51 minutes ago

Mary Scholz
Sara Bareilles interviews Lindsey Buckingham (Fleetwood Mac) at the 2011 Ascap Expo (Better pics later) http://fb.me/ZMFMm7fT
57 minutes ago

Truth About Music
Photo: Sara Bareilles interviewing Lindsey Buckingham. Only at the "I Create Music" EXPO #ascapexpo http://plixi.com/p/97191039
1 hour ago

Taylor Begert
"I started having kids when I was 48, I'm 61 now... I won't remember my own name by the time the last one graduates from college" #ASCAPEXPO
1 hour ago

ASCAP
"There would be a big void to fill. 75% of my time is spent on some creative endeavor." Lindsey Buckingham on life after music. #ascapexpo
1 hour ago

ASCAP
"Usually I don't have the lyrics, I don't have a melody. I have all the colors...eventually it's something like a song." Lindsey Buckingham
1 hour ago

ASCAP
Great chemistry between Sara Bareilles and Lindsey Buckingham on stage right now. Excellent stories being told by both. #ascapexpo
1 hour ago

Katie Garibaldi
Lindsey Buckingham and Sara Bareilles are discussing being from Bay Area peninsula where I'm from! NorCal represent! #ascapexpo #fb
1 hour ago

Lucy Levinsohn
In the presence of true rock n roll greatness, about to hear @LindseyBuckingham speak at #ascapexpo
1 hour ago

elle
yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/h4ssuplj Shared by @GiulianaSinger via @yfrog
1 hour ago

ASCAP
Lindsey Buckingham during his interview with ASCAP prior to being interviewed by Sara Bareilles #ascapexpo http://plixi.com/p/97182179
1 hour ago

ASCAP
Sara Bareilles backstage at the Grand Ballroom ready did her interview with Lindsey Buckingham. #ascapexpo http://plixi.com/p/97179299
1 hour ago

ASCAP
"Established artists don't allow you to be creative...they get trapped into trying to duplicate all the time." Jermaine Dupri #ascapexpo
2 hours ago

Sara Bareilles
I'm interviewing Lindsey Buckingham today. I'm nervous beyond nerves. I'm the nervous-est.
4 hours ago