View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Her attitude was more workmanlike than exuberant as time went on.

Michele
Bingo! That's the right word, Michele!
She started to lost her usual exuberance and you could sense her uneasiness with the rest of the band. Besides I think that when Lindsey was staring at her while singing "Bleed to love her" was only a friendly way to try and encourage her, since as you said she was a little "sluggish".
You are lucky you could see their shows, I know that on The Dance but also on Mirage DVD many tracks were edited out (on Mirage: "Second Hand News", "Don't Stop", "Dreams", "Brown Eyes", "Oh Well", "Never Going Back Again", "Landslide", "Sara", and "Hold Me", reducing the 135 minute show to just 80 minutes on cassette, as written on Wikipedia). "Stand back" and "Not that funny" aren't on The Dance dvd, so lucky everyone who could fully see their past and presents shows. If no one ever videotaped it during the concerts ('cos I think it wasn't always legally possible) we could never see these lost performances, and for example I'd love to see Chris singing "Brown eyes" during the Mirage tour.

Anyway, I created this just for fun....