View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 02:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm not so sure Lindsey actually wants to join FM again, but it shows a level of maturity that he's willing to forgive, unlike Stevie. Once again, Lindsey and Stevie have completely reversed course. In many ways, they are complete opposites, and the years have made that divide even broader. They both are different people than they were in the 70-80s for better or worse. My thoughts are Lindsey just doesn't want to be the one at fault for the demise of the band in the matter that it happened. At this point it beyond any point of the band getting back together. Lindsey and Stevie could still do a BuckNicks reunion, but that would be a slap in the face to the fans that wanted a better ending for the band. Let sleeping dogs lie and put it to rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Thanks for posting
He has said this before so its not really new. However I see it as another olive branch. I have never wanted to be so wrong. I predicted it would happen as far back as 2018. I hope it does not happen. John probably could not do it. Stevie and Lindsey still could tour and probably Mick too. Its just not Fleetwood Mac without Chris. But I think that time has passed and Stevie realizes her mistake and may want to turn a page in time and give Fleetwood Mac a proper burial goodbye.
I love how much Lindsey has changed over the years and appreciating playing with the Mac. Clearly he has enough money. He does it for the love of playing. Love that. But I am against it and hope it never happens.