Thread: Induction 1998
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 09:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
John and Chris appear to me to be deriving satisfaction from having Greeny up there with them. It's weird that he's between Stevie and Lindsey, and not the two Brits.
Yeah I think J and C were happy about that also. John has always said he never felt comfortable with Peter after he changed from the way he used to be. In a way it might have been easier for Stevie and Lindsey to accept Peter's 'oddness' because that's the only way they'd ever known him...? The Brits all certainly remembered a very different guy...mick remembered a brilliant musician whom he loved and admired like a brother. John remembered his close friend who was his best man (and the only member of FM to even attend his wedding) and chris recalled a guy she'd originally had a massive crush on, who later ended up in her parents' house on her wedding day, sitting at her dying mother's bedside for an hour and talking with her.

anyway, i think it was still great that Peter made that appearance even if he didn't play with them.

-Lis