View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 02:15 AM

^^ In that respect, my heart goes out to her. She's been through a lot with loss, pain, finances, estates, etc.

I loved Bob's music and think he was a fantastic and creative musician. I think he wrote the best lyrics out of any member. He kept the band alive. His blend with Christine was amazing. Even she admits that they had chemistry. It's a shame that he wasn't inducted, no matter who's fault it was.

I think that it's been cathartic for her to defend the music and lack of recognition in print. I personally still get pissed thinking about the snub from the RRHOF. Having said that, I hope Wendy can let go and get herself to a healthier place in life. Her life is not over and she needs to be healthy to carry on her goals with Bob's legacy.

This board has been nothing but supportive to her and I can only guess that she would threaten the board because she's not in a good place even now. That's why it's probably best she take a break, even if it's permanent.