View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 10:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
I do it for the sake of my own amusement, and that's good enough reason for me.

And quite frankly, I really don't give a damn if you find that an ugly trait. I stopped caring about what you think a long time ago.
Yeah, I know. It's the part of the sadism that is ugly, the amusement. That's what sadism is, people who are amused at the discomfort or pain of others, and I find it creepy that someone's twisted mind finds that sort of thing amusing.

Wow, you're totally aggressive right now for no apparent reason. I mean, not that I mind or anything, just noticing with amusement.
I guess I've inadvertently riled you up while you were trying to rile others up. How funny!
First you cuss at my totally innocuous reply to your post and roll your eyes, and now this explosion of purposeless aggression. In fact, it's even more purposeless if you don't even care what I think, yet are aggressive anyways.
Oh, now I remember why I rarely answer your posts. Your temper is even quicker and much more illogical than mine!
Congrats, your trophy is in the mail!!!

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 04-21-2006 at 10:40 PM..