View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

They discussed this on Stern this morning. I was wondering if any clips of Lindsey were in the Netflix special. I thought about posting this in the Lindsey thread. Apparently Sheena Easton was dating Prince at the time and felt used. She felt they only invited her so Prince would come. Prince was a douche as usual, not wanting people to look at him singing and wanted to play guitar in a separate room alone. He was upset that Lionel and Michael told him that the music to the song was already written and did not need music. Prince then stayed home. Sheena Easton was upset and felt used to get Prince there and they did not ask her to sing a solo part.
Bob Dylan seemed really nervous and Stevie Wonder had to teach him on the piano to sing his part.
I wonder how Lindsey was asked to participate. Has he ever spoken about his role or how he participated. If Lindsey was in the special, I would watch it.

Villavic, why do you keep mentioning Stevie participating? You have information she was asked? I dont think she was asked.
I always love the way Lindsey signed his name BIG and CENTER at the beginning of the video. Cyndi Lauper stated she had a miserable time being there. The recording went on all night.