View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_drifter333 View Post
Hard to believe, but I've only seen the 5 of them together once. That was the Dance tour, which I reviewed in that post.

One of the other shows that I cherish the most was seeing BuckMcVie opening night at Chastain Park in Atlanta. I was front row on Christine's side (Elle gave a heads up more tickets were being released). It was the first time seeing Christine since 97 and the first time being that close. She was nervous, but also very excited. Great setlist with new and older songs. The chemistry and interplay between the two has always been great, but that night was especially fun with them kidding around and Lindsey giving her a hard time trying to get her to be more out front. Being that will be the last time seeing her makes it all that much more special.

I know a lot of fans were upset that it was not FM, but I was fine with Stevie not being there. They were able to play more intimate venues where you could get closer and the sound was better. I'm sure the ChiffonHeads will argue Stevie can play larger venue and make more money, but I'll take the medium size and the enjoy of playing any day. I guess it's like Christine saying she enjoyed the karaoke tour because there was no tense (between Lindsey and Stevie), the same goes for the BuckMcVie tour. Pure joy...no drama.
Great story, and perfectly stated! Didn't miss goat at all.