View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 07:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
That would be Turd Mountain.

I can't remember now if it began during The Great Ledge Implosion of 2007....or there were also a few times The Ledge went down for several days. But somebody started that board as a result of troubles here.

And for those who weren't around for the implosion, there was a kid from KY on here, who would start MANY threads each and every day. We had a "supermoderator" back then. Well, everyone was complaining about the kid. The Supermod told us all that he could do whatever he wanted, and we could all just get over it. (I'm hazy on this next part)....somehow there was another mod who would drunkenly make crazy posts in the middle of the night. Well, this girl named Carrie talked us all into making a pic of a horse's ass(no B-hole, just tail) into our profile pics. Well, the sh*t hit the fan the following morning, and something like 30 of us were banned for a month(although the Super had a couple friends that did it, and they got away with it). I'm now 90% sure that that's when Seven Dunders became a board. BTW- so after a couple days, the bans were lifted, and the Supermod wasn't around much longer.
Haha I kind of remember this stuff but was very inactive in my perusal of this board at that time. Hey I was mid-20’s and had more important…interests. Anyway, I know EXACTLY who you’re talking about with the drunken chaos posts all night long. She was totally off her rocker! Was it really that long ago or did she make a random return a few years later? Gold dust Stevie or something?