View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 06:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newzchspy View Post
I dunno, I had a bachelors at 20 and a doctorate at 24, so does that qualify me for Stevie's love and affection too?? Seriously, I give up if this is what society aspires to. Like all the lemmings that believe that Dave S has done a "great " job with Stevie, yet her sales are tanking and allegedly her label dropped her (contract up??) I guess we need Tavi to show us the way. Seriously, what has this Tavi given to the world that makes her so "great". I guess she is in the eyes of those who know no better?? How about the teachers teaching children or the nurses savings lives? Nah, they don't matter as long as the youtube generation is happy.
Have you even looked at her page?
She is not some uintelligent Youtube idiot like you seem to think.
Here is an excerpt from her Wiki page.

Tavi Gevinson (born April 21, 1996) is an American writer, magazine editor, actress, and singer. She came to public attention at the age of 12, due to her fashion blog Style Rookie. By the age of 15, she had shifted her focus to pop culture and feminist discussion. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of the online Rookie Magazine, aimed primarily at teenage girls. In both 2011 and 2012, she appeared on the Forbes 30 Under 30 in Media list. In 2014, she was named one of "The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014" by Time magazine.[1

She's the founder and editer-in-chief of her own magazine. To me, that displays intelligence.