View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 09:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
No problem! I thought I may as well try and get some footage while in a position to do so. Seats for some of my other shows don't have a particularly good vantage point in comparison.

I know NOTHING about cameras and this was my first time using one since I was 11 and had a film camera - disposable and all.... It's just a small (but expensive-ish) digital camera. Had no issues bringing it in. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSC-RX100.../dp/B00889ST2G
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Your impression is close enough to correct. While I don't dislike Chris, I've never really been a fan, and my interest lays solely with Stevie and Lindsey. I tried to remember to focus over on Chris but she wasn't exactly near to where I was standing so it wasn't something I did as much as I probably ought to have, sorry. It just wasn't a priority to me. I wasn't trying to AVOID Chris. It's just that my natural instinct is to focus and film only SnL. Any Christine in my videos was because of a concerted effort to film her because I knew others would want me to. Apologies for not having enough of her in my videos, though.
Nicole .You did a beautiful job capturing the show.I have to check that camera you are using because my videos were ruined with distorted sound with my Nikon.Yes I understand what you mean about focusing "pun intended" on favorite band members.I do it with Stevie. Whats great seeing multiple show is I get a chance to capture video or snap shots everything.As long as the camera batteries last. I'm so upset how the sound came out with my tour videos and be embarrass to show them.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016