View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
After 27 years of marriage, being together 24/7 the entire time, except for 1 month give or take 3 days, I think I know better than anybody what Bob intended and how he felt.
I am one fan who is really looking forward to this book. So far I have enjoyed all your posts. You are refreshingly honest which is such a rare trait these days. I am very sorry for the loss of your husband. The love of my life committed suicide in 1998 so I know exactly how you feel and what you are going through.

Christine is the one member of FM who all the fans seem to collectively enjoy. It's almost laughable how certain fans put down Lindsey, Mick and Stevie but no one is able to say one bad thing about Chris. Then the entire community jumps on them. I have love and admiration for all the members of FM, but I won't throw stones at anyone who expresses a negative opinion about ones they don't like.

Wendy, I am very honored that you have chosen The Ledge as your way to communicate to the fans. This has always been my favorite website and I am thrilled to have you as a member.