View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Senior Ledgie

Smile ask me any question, but...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipkid View Post
Since you're around, I have a question or two. .

From what you knew of Peter Green before his "change", do you think he would've left FM as soon as he did? In other words, if drugs didn't take away his ambition, would he have been the leader Jimmy Page, or Pete Townshend were for their respective bands? I can't see the cocky Peter Green turning down that future, but that's why I'm asking you Jeremy.

From what I gathered in the Peter Green BBC documentary, you stayed in touch with Peter long after he left FM. Is this correct? Do you still see, or speak with him today? Actually that's four.

I just went back and re-read your Q&A from 6/99 just to make sure I didn't ask a previously answered question. You mentioned interaction with Mick and John, but not Peter.
Okay, this is for the record for all concerned pre-Rumours ledgies!
Like Muddy Waters said: "You can ask me any question you like , just don't ask me what I think about the Rolling Stones."
And like Scotty Moore said (guitarist with Elvis in the early days) 'Don't ask me about Elvis'!"
Or even Joanne Woodward: "Don't ask me: 'What is it like to live with Paul Newman?"
Same here: "Don't ask me about PG! As John McVie said, "I'm 'petered out' on the subject."
Sorry, but that is the case for me, too. Whether it is ego or not on my part, I don't really care. I understand your and many other's interest in this subject, but after almost forty years of being quizzed on PG, I am burned out! Ask me about me and the other FM guys with whom I am acquainted and I am more than happy to answer. (Maybe I won't be getting so many questions in that case! )
Jeremy.