Thread: Rumours (band)
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I think you’re being a bit harsh and miserable. I love them. FM have hardly ever been a spontaneous live band…..even back in the day.
And costumes….wtf? What do you expect? They are cover bands….what do you expect.
As with another thread….in the UK we have Rumours of Fleetwood Mac and Fleetwood Bac. And I really enjoyed them both. A slice of FM at a 10th of the cost.
FM tribute bands are the future!!!! : )
I agree with you too. I love the parodies of French and Saunders and the Ho Hos when they do the crazy Stevie running around stage slapping everyone's hands. Could you imagine how incredible it would be to have a cover band with those antics. Would the band get sued for defamation? The Ho Ho's interpretation of Red Rocks is probably the best Stevie parody ever. However to the masses would not really get or understand. We know all the hiccups and warts of their live performances over the years. Most would not, so this concept would not work. But I would love it.