View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I think Stevie only had missed opportunities during the Wild Heart era. MTV and videos were at their peak and her videos were extremely popular. I always believed the Wild Heart died a premature death. I feel it was almost done on purpose releasing the odd ball Nightbird as a single. Even though it made the top 40, there were other songs on the album that could have done much better especially with a video. I will run to you, Nothing ever changes, or even Enchanted.
It just seemed to me when the tour was complete in October 1983, If anyone falls was peaking and fell from the charts and someone figured oh well its done... just release Nightbird so we can call it a day.

Note: Nightbird fans don't flame me. I am not saying I hate the song but for a single off a great album I would not think its single material especially with no video in the peak of the video days.
Hahahaha. I wont flame you but I love Nightbird.I love the live video with the girls singing with her.

Even then Stevie lack promotion like others which got over promoted and over exposed like Madonna and Michael Jackson and so on.Today she works her a$$ off trying to promote her work and getting ignored like she got ignored then.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016