View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladonnadream View Post
""I really married Gordan""

Hands down, I think the most breath-taking photos of Stevie ever taken are the wedding photos. She is falling down beautiful in every one that I have seen. I will never forget the day I picked up that Rolling Stone and read that Stevie had gotten married. Talk about being devastated. Ofcourse, I was so hoplessly in love with Stevie that the sudden news that she had gotten married had me in pain for months. Sounds silly but I felt I had lost her. You know, if we had the internet back then, I would have known all about Robin and what was going on and might have seen it coming. But back then, all your news came from Rolling Stone or Creem or Crawdaddy and to just turn to Random Notes and read about Stevie getting married was a jolt to say the least. Then just months later I read where she was getting divorced and I'm wondering, "What's going on?....She just got married and now she's getting divorced?" Oh man, looking back, it really seems like the dark ages. Can anyone else relate to this?