View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 05:31 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodyhead View Post
I am somewhat suspect of buying a "pig in a poke" to use a 19th century saying.
Has anyone heard Toms Band?
Does John Mayall or Peter get anything out of this?
John himself lost a lot of his old stuff in the Laurel Canyon fire and you would think that he would be interested in some of this. He did after all release "The Stumble" and was it "Double Trouble" or was it " So Many Roads"( i forget) from that era.

I'm just saying that if it is some sort of financial arangement amongst all the parties i would feel better about this.

March 1967....Was Mick still there or was he canned already?

doodyhead

I assume because Peter John McVie and possibly Mick Fleetwood were in this recording it should be in the pre rumors rather than Peter Green's section. ..
I hear you, man.

To me, the whole concept of "I will give it for free... as long you buy a record of a band you never heard about before" seems specially designed for selling the Bluesbreakers record indirectly. I can't help but think that if such arrangement was necessary in first place, there's a good chance that the John hasn't authorized the thing.

I apologize if I'm being too suspicious, as far as I know, the records could be perfectly legal. It's just that I would like to know for sure before considering the buy.