Thread: The Gay Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Oh cool. I actually have to drive to Leeds Trinity Uni in a couple of hours (PGCE Open Evening thingie. Gonna scout for hotties)
Good luck! There are some hotties around Leeds, but equal amounts of nutters! Grindr, I presume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

One thing that annoys me about gays is their commitment issues. I was dating this one guy, who lived in Catterick (so about 50 minutes drive away) and he was all "I don't want us getting too close to each other, distance etc" so I was all "Fairdoos" but then, when I'd posted something about having sex on the beach while in Gran Canaria (NOT recommended, I think I ruined a perfectly good pair of shorts) he hit the ROOF. It's like, you can't have your cake and eat it to. You either want me, or you don't. Make up your mind! Can't stand the whole "I don't want you, but don't want anyone else to have you"

Unless this is just me.
Urgh, I know how that feels! Equally, I'm guilty of it myself though.

One thing I can't be doing with us overbearing boyfriends. My amazing man tends to leave me to my own devices. Sure, we do things together and go places together, but day to day, we're hardly even in the same room. We wake up together, we have dinner together and we go to bed together and everything inbetween is our own time really.

My ex was very overbearing. The whole relationship was about me. He wouldn't leave me alone and kept touching me. Everywhere we went. Like he was claiming me or something. Had to put a stop to that. Funilly enough, we're still friends and he's gone the complete oposite way with his current partner, who he largely ignores.

Myself and my other half seem to have found the balance between time together and time apart. And thank god, 'cause I need time to myself. Especially when the headphones are on. If I've got a new album to listen to, he knows to shush