Thread: The Gay Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb When you get your GAY on...?

Ok. I am in entertainment. I've been around the block a few times...I started on Romper Room, left the whole LA thing...lets just say Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and white and whisky is as lethal as Michele Bachmann finding out her Tax exempt cruise was a gay clothing optional drag wear only 10 days extravaganza...oh, and all she packed was Marcus and a semi automatic assault weapon.

So I worked in Public Relations, supporting seniors, doing the talking head during soap operas to bring awareness to a worthy cause...advocating for disabled folks, seniors...anyone that needed me as a voice...for truth...and volume...and not afraid to face bureaucrats at any level and if warranted I would praise them or expose their dirty rotten schemes...I've had public bouts and when I knew I was right....in my heart and with God etc...anybody that would screw with the very precious people we must protect....was/is/always will be "screwed".

Just wanted to paint a dramatic but true picture of myself. I'm a liberal but, far from a wing nut.

My in laws, and my guy is/was Republican. They seem to sweat when I'm around...I am pro all life...a mother shouldn't die on her kids or husband and family if she is having a lethal pregnancy...also, I'm pro life to take care of those that are all ready alive and in great need. I'm using politics to lead to my punchline.

I dig all kinds of people...we all wear many designer coats....no one has the same couture coat designed only for themselves...

Bring on the rain...

Many of my family members are politicians. Imagine our bbq parties during summer.

So, My Harvard Lawyer Sister comes to me recently and smirks asking me about, "when do you get your gay on? Excuse me?

Then...

She says to me...I will bet you are a heavy set southern woman of color with really big boobs behind that nosejob....

She should have shut up when she hit 'nosejob'.

So I layed it out. I love Pipi Longstockings, Pollyanna, Steel Magnolias, Beaches, I have a lot of antiques, I love anything by the Bronte' Sisters, Wuthering Heights makes me swoon...Does your husband prefer deep cherrywood, mahogony....nevermind...if your table or armoire is even wood...it's painted powder blue and red. Ack.

And yes...black ladies saved my soul in LA....they were from the South, they worked in a Beverly Hills Bar and Grill I would bartend at between gigs...I had birthday parties, love, respect....most importantly, I realized I was color blind, sexuality blind, mannerisms blind...but, I target bigots and bitches...

So, if yall wanna keep yo ass on ur back...best get on...or I'm goin ovah you...mmm hmmm.

My last line I mean no disrespect...I talks like this with the "girls" all the time...they're working on the Kennedy thing accent...you know....Boston and all....

This was a recent attempt at a selfie. Yup I'm so white I'm practically blue...nice bed head though...Stevie should be so jealous. I hate it...I have a few more weeks of long hair for my part...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bedhead.jpg (50.0 KB, 20 views)