View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 06:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I know this has been posted before but since we are celebrating Tango release month, this little gem should not be forgotten: filming the Big Love video.
Its the dawn of the big hair late 80s. This is the highest hair Chris has ever had, no? For Seven Wonders its a bit down from this and then straight for Little Lies. Lindsey and Mick have so much make up on even from a distance. I love the sound of Mick playing drums over the recorded track. Others can pretend to play their instruments, not Mick.
No scenes of Stevie playing that tambourine make the video. They don't look like they are enjoying the experience very much. This was their first music video together since Hold Me. Stevie's dress Gurl please! A drag queen on Rupaul's drag race would be sent home for wearing such a thing. I wonder if this dress was made especially for this video so she can pull up the sides with something to do. Its not a typical dress. It allows her to pull up the sides and dance without showing her undies. It had musical notes on it. Gurl please! When she is just standing there from the rear it looks like she would weigh over 200 pounds. She's trapped on this small stage and tries to do some sort of dance with picking up each foot a few inches. Its the goofiest thing I have ever seen. This video is so cheezy and the special effects look like something from the early 80s, not the late 80s. Does anyone know this is was a real house or just a studio lot? It looks like part of it was shot outside since John is wearing sunglasses. The best part is them at the beach and its only 2 seconds.

This is so 80s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9mq3S908WI