View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
OK guys, gotta get something off my chest, and if the woman in question is reading this... good.

Last night at the concert me, easygoing Nancy, almost got in an altercation during the show! Here's the story:

This woman next to me had a REALLY long banner. It was so long that it took about 12 people to hold it up, whom she was able to enlist by bugging them. She tried to enlist me, but then I got a gander at what it said: "LINDSEY I HAVE WANTED TO F--K YOU FOR TEN YEARS"

I just found this thread. I CANNOT believe anyone would write a banner like that to any of the members of the Mac! How about I LOVE THE MAC?

My night got ruined on the 17th from a drunk bitch that slammed my back and did some other physical things----I was right under Lindsey's feet. I didn't want to push her causing innocent others to get in the mess so I left.
I waited 20 years to touch Lindsey's hand and would of loved to tell him I love him!
Society is just getting unruly . My little dream was shot to hell cause I refused to fight back........................Security at Mohegan SUCKS! This bitch came plowing into the front row by about the 5-6 song.

I doubt she'd have the intelligence or class to understand drunk and disorder as she was special cause she had a back stage pass.
Guess back passes gives immunity to do anything the hell you want.

Last edited by RoseGarden; 06-22-2009 at 02:43 PM..