View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Now that the tour is finally over. What are your highlights?
Here is my short list:

* Just seeing and hearing Christine live on stage again is a dream come true. I never thought I would hear Songbird live again. Dreams do come true.

* Best crowd: From the videos I have seen Dublin is the winner. Tampa was awesome on the last night of the first leg too. Several other cities seriously were fans with on their feet the whole night.

*Worst crowd: Lincoln NE. The Mac did an unheard of act in Rock N Roll and kept performing for 2 songs while their drummer almost incapacitated back stage. Those that booed are wrong. Note: I know this was the minority of fans there.

* Best songs: I love they dug into Tusk for I know I'm not wrong, Sara, and Think about me
Believe me, the Dublin crowd were awesome. It was my first concert seeing them and the fans were so protective of each other, it sounds weird I know. I was the front row but there were these girls that were behind me and these lads tried to jump in front of them. Me and these girls (don't know them at all) had queued for hours so the people around us started giving the lads ****e about trying to skip in front of the girls who had gotten there first. I was so happy to see fans like that, and was even more glad because i knew they loved FM too.

Anyway, the crowd only fell silent (for a while) during Landslide and kept singing every other song. Almost died when stevie, chris and lindsey came near me. I loved the fact that Chris smiled at me, made me feel nice for a while I don't think stevie could see too well and I was worried she would fall off stage when she came near me because all the fans leaped forward to "get a feel" and nearly crushed me in the process. I just froze and then lindsey was blasting a solo from So Afraid when he neared me. I had post concert blues for ages.

I definitely cannot wait to see what happens after the tour. If they go for solo tours I really hope they consider Europe because it's so frustrating for us fans over here. Plus just plane tickets to America are a months wages