Thread: Hot Topics
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 03:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Honestly I don't think the point is if people call Stevie out, the problem is how they're doing it, personally I've seen a lot of expletives that refer to Stevie's sex life, her appearance and so on and I don't approve it.
Let's pretend for a moment that we're talking about someone else, if a girl or a woman has done something wrong and people are understandably angry with her and call her out, does this make it acceptable to insult her out as a woman, or shouldn't she be addressed as simply a person?
Is she really being insulted as a woman? I didn’t see it anywhere but maybe I’m staying in just more positive groups.

Most groups jump on others if they even remotely mentioned the story that was told by that Petty insider- it’s him or me. It never even gets to name calling.

If anything, you can describe the power grab as a textbook business MAN tactics- you get enough power, you squeeze the person that stands in your way out.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"