View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 10:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
This award ceremony must have been early 2011. I think Making Rumours came out some time in 2012. I'm guessing this ceremony took place even before Lindsey vetoed band contributions to the book.
Books like Ken's take years of research and interviewing. Not just that, there is typically a large lag time in between when books are completed and when the publisher releases them. For large novels or nonfiction works like Ken's book, this can take 6-12 months. During this time the book goes through editing, marketing plans and release dates are decided upon, artwork is chosen, reviews which appear on dust jackets are completed, etc.

My point being, Lindsey most certainly knew about Ken's book long before it was released. Ken would most certainly have approached the band early on during the process, too. So this video was absolutely taken after Lindsey refused to participate in Ken's book, and instructed the other band members to do the same.