Thread: Van Halen Wars
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 05:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Michael Anthony recently posted a picture of him with with WVH. At least he’s not bitter.

I’d love to see WVH, Sammy, and Michael put a new project together (maybe Jason Bonham on drums). They seem like the least insufferable of the lot.
Those 3 have been touring last year. Michael Anthony is the nicest guy in rock. Van Halen has incredible egos. When Sammy joined he learned that Eddie, Alex, and Michael all did solo sets in there concerts. So he was forced to do a solo too. There are not too man bass solos on concerts lol. When Eddie would perform eruption, the rest of the band was off stage and had time. Sammy's guy would go to the audience and find the hottest girl waiting back stage and each night Sammy got a blow job back stage during Eruption. He said still to this day if he hears the song, it gets him excited.
Many years ago when Van Halen did that reunion tour with both Sammy and David, each night they would alternate which singer would open the show and perform their set before the other one. Of course this did not go over well with Roth. Roth would purposely come to the show so late that Sammy had to go out and perform his set with the band and Roth usually would close the show.
Sammy was fired from the band because privately and quietly he sided with Michael when they fired him from the band. When Eddie found out he was not on their side, he was fired too.