View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 06:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
ok you succeeded to make me respond. yes - you seem to be trying to tick people off, otherwise you would actually read their responses instead of insisting on re-asking the same question.

everyone is telling you - you are wrong, so why do you not answer to what they are saying, but instead keep restating your original claim?
Sorry, but I don't consider people's opinions on this board as fact, just as, understandably, you don't consider my opinion as fact. Or do you have a link to a specific interview with John, Christine, Mick, or Lindsey in which they say John and Mick only played on a few songs on the new album? Or that they don't want to tour with Chris and Lindsey?

Now I have a question for you, and anyone else, because I am truly curious: IF it turned out that John and Mick performed on every song on the new album, are you saying it really wouldn't bother you that Christine and Lindsey would tour without them in order to not have to share the profits? Yes, I understand they will be playing smaller venues, etc. But all that means is that they would get a smaller return, they would all still make money. If that doesn't bother you, fine. It makes me very sad, IF that's the case.