View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
if you look on the Say You Will cover you will see that band was called Fleetwood Mac, not Buckingham Nicks.

if you read anything about the new album, you would have known by now that album is not released under Fleetwood Mac name, but Buckingham Mcvie. do i think it should have been released as Fleetwood Mac? absolutely! do you?

i'm pretty sure though that you have me blocked though, so i really should not be wasting my breath on this ridiculous argument.
Elle, I have never blocked you. Also, I thought we were having a sincere discussion, not an argument. I believe you really feel the way you do, but I'm kind of feeling like you think I'm trying to bait you or something. That's truly not my intent. Maybe I'm not expressing myself well, so I apologize. When I mentioned Say You Will, my point was that if Stevie and Lindsey had recorded Say You Will as a 'duets' album, with John and Mick on every track, but then they went on tour and left them out, I would have felt just as sorry and betrayed for them then as I am now. That was my point there. And I freely admit that, like everyone here, I'm speculating as to motives etc. When the album is released, I could be shown I'm wrong, and I will be relieved to know that my favorite band isn't another victim of greed.