View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
By the way, Christine never collaberated with him nor did Mick, Stevie or Lindsey. Lindsey produced one song and Chris sang backup on one song. Mick had nothing to do with his solo albums with Capitol. So you are quite misinformed. No collaberation, just paid to sing and produce, big payments to them, I might add and royalties.They contributed nothing to the songwriting or lead vocals or guitars, etc. Lindsey is an incredible producer who I totally admire for all of his talents. I will say no more.
Mick, Christine, and Lindsey all played on “Sentimental Lady,” with Lindsey and Christine providing backing vocals. In fact, I think Bob only played bass and sang lead vocals on that song. (The guitar playing is unquestionably Lindsey Buckingham.)

The others made contributions to “Three Hearts” as well. Mick played on “The Ghost of Flight 401,” Christine played and sang on “Come Softly to Me” and “Don’t Wait Too Long,” and Stevie sang on “Devil Wind.”

Also, Mick and Stevie periodically made cameos at Bob’s shows. Even John McVie made a cameo with Bob in Japan when McVie was playing with Mayall.

THE Stephen Hopkins