View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
But I always wanted to believe that she was kind and good.
Oh, I never thought that or wanted to think that. I never got that vibe from her. I mean except with her dogs. I thought she was kind and good to them. Other than that, I just thought she didn't suffer fools gladly or at all. Never doubted she could go after those she thought had wronged her with a vengeance. Though I know that she, like anyone else, could be wrong about her opinions on whether she'd actually been crossed or not.

That's the thing. We all see the "truth" differently and that's why there are juries, to look at the credibility on both sides and come to an objective determination of what's true or not, to the best of their ability. Everyone has justifications for their bad behavior or I guess they don't see it as bad at all. Everyone thinks they were provoked into doing what they did. As an FM fan, I love to hear everyone's conflicting stories and get a big picture of things. The more info we have, the more illuminating. I mean, even if you don't believe something, it's always fun to know the perceptions that people like to have out there of themselves, because that gives you a lot of insight in and of itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
But I always embraced her bad habits...the smoking(even though I hate smoking), but especially the fact she was never photographed without a drink in her hand. God, I loved that about her.
LOL. I have noticed that many fans like instances where the band members drink or curse or smoke (cigarettes or pot) and that makes me laugh. I don't know why people like that. I mean, I don't have anything against it. It doesn't make me uptight or disapproving. But it doesn't titillate me either.

Michele