View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love the red skirt above and miss her in red, creams, and other colors which is why I fell in love with the recent picture of the cream outfit I posted (from Tango tour). It's stuff like that on her I miss. Just flat out knock out stagewear. I try to get all hyped up these days along with you other fans, but the drab basic jackets and skirt do nothing for me. When a star doesn't change a lot each show, all 350 shows look and sound the same after a while. If she's keeping things simple today, I think she's cutting herself short on shining and going all out for fans and what they pay to see, to hear and obviously the fans are always so darn hungry for anything slightly new from her, like the recent red Rhiannon outfit. I just wish she'd see all this and dig deeper into her closet up on stage. Give us more instead of being so routine now. It's not just about the clothes, it's about the whole modern day Stevie concert experience. We could still have that of yesteryear if she would do it. Now we just get little treats. But as always, we love her anyway.

Last edited by fringed n fab; 10-12-2011 at 11:31 PM..