View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 04:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
The Buckingham McVie tour would have also made a pretty good . . . whatever . . . show on cable or Blu-ray.

The Nicks show that was released in theaters — was that ever Blu-rayed? Can you buy it?

Was the Peter Green tribute ever Blu-rayed?

Was Live in Boston ever DVDd?

These guys don’t do a lot of home media, even though those two Blu-rays of Lindsey solo concerts are two of the best things we have. Those are really excellent on all levels — no flash, just substance. Stevie’s theater film looked like just the opposite — all flash, no substance. Her craft is marketing.
Oh man, I would LOVE a DVD of the BuckVie tour. If they'd come to Australia I definitely would have gone to see them.

The 24 Karat Gold Nicks show - you can buy it, I have it on DVD. Came as a 2 CD 1 DVD set. Don't think you can get it on Blu Ray though.

Yes, Live in Boston - the 2003 show they filmed, have that too - came as a 2 DVD set with a live CD of 10 songs from the show. Was dumb how they split the show over 2 discs so you have to change the DVD out halfway through the concert. Also the CD is mainly old songs. They really should have had more than one Say You Will song (Come) on there.