View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 08:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scarrott View Post
I've not seen that one, but you might be confusing it with the 1995 Rock Family Trees edition. Here's John's reaction to Stevie "filtering herself out"

https://youtu.be/Cw-5yiZYzgc?si=IZiSMk96dK0Bs4Oc&t=2660
I had seen parts of that doc in the past. Yesterday was first time I watched completely. I discovered that "family tree" that they show is the same it's included in the Save Me CD single, that I bought in the 90s because it included the Everywhere and Anoter Woman live versions from the Tango concert.

What I had already seen what the segment where Stevie talks about... that day. August 7, 1987. Probably somebody posted it here in the past, I can't remember.

Watching it again, my thoughts are that though Stevie may be not completely accurate about what happened between she and Lindsey, John seems very sincere when he said They goy ugly, physically ugly. And there must have been a reason for him to tell Lindsey Why don't just leave? (the room).

Now if that episode was that extreme (she mentions the word "kill"), it's hard to believe someone can get over it and invite that person few years later to record a song (like Twisted). And the other person accepted. So the story is exaggerated or Mr. Money is more important, as usual. But again, something really ugly happened that day. I do believe John.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aaa.jpg (84.4 KB, 5 views)