View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 06:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Al, just with regard to the White Album Rhiannon playing before FM started playing The Chain…Karen or whoever could have easily put the cricket noises on. I was at this event and it was just weird that Rhiannon was playing while the curtain was closed. It would have been like Monday Morning playing before a Mac concert starts.

And then Harry Styles came out to introduce them, have the curtain be pulled open, and sing The Chain with them, which was a favor to Stevie I gather so she could sing to her best friend and perhaps a favor to Azoff’s son who manages Harry. Harry had no business being up there singing with them but luckily he really just looked like a background singer and he didn’t steal any spotlights. He actually interacted most with Lindsey and Mick.

Back to the tour negotiations, Lindsey probably said something to Stevie that really made her tick. The negotiations happened in late 2017. I think the late great Brett said rehearsal for MusiCares was tense because they hadn’t seen each other since the tour meetings. I’m thinking what gets Stevie angriest with Lindsey is any hint that her door opening to be able to become “Stevie Nicks” was Mick being impressed by Lindsey on Frozen Love.