View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 10:04 AM
Ledgie

I also was trying to be humorous and...Thank You John!

It makes sense that you would believe the information that you were first exposed to. You would naturally assume it to be correct.

But does it make sense that a song would be titled using a synonym of a word that is used repeatedly throughout the song, when that synonym is not use once.

And the fact that ChilliD and I both have documented proof that in 1971 the song was titled "SomBODY's".

I bought that album specificly because Jeremy was on it, and for that song. I have a pretty good eye for detail. And like I said the use of the word "SomeONE's" is a fairly new "controversay".

I would be interseted to know if there were any liner notes on that 1987 CD. Was Bob Brunning associated with it?

Now I want to look for contradictory statements written by Brunning regarding the song since he appearently did some overdubbing with Bob Hall for it's original release.

There is supposed to be a Fleetwood Mac convention in England this year and Brunning is supposed to be there. I'm going to ask Neil or Pip to look him up and ask him about it, with our discussion in mind.

Doc

Last edited by Doctor Brown; 01-17-2003 at 11:33 AM..