View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 08:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back
Heart Some great photos

This fan put some incredible photos in this Save Me clip. I think most of us have seen most of them before. However there are several that I have never seen before. Wow this is really an attractive band full of MILFS and DILFS. This era gets glossed over which makes these photos more special. Based on the clothes and Stevie's annoying one glove on the press conference days introducing the new members, the band took several photo shoots that day. Stevie looks great and so does the rest of the band. I just hate that Michael Jackson stunt with one glove.
I LOVE the photo at 4:07 with Chris and Billy. They look like a couple in love that just got engaged. Such genuine smiles. Chris is wearing the 1987 tour T shirt that I used to wear all the time. How cool is that! I've never seen that photo before. Chris has her cute Debbie Gibson style hat.
I want to know what Stevie and Rick are staring at @ 1:43
We also get a photo from the early 80s with Stevie, Billy and the Stray Cats. Never saw that one before either.
These spontaneous photos are so much better than those professional, staged photos in the tour books. Gosh I miss this band so much looking at these photos!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpe7...o9eUVw&index=2