View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default To qualify...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipkid View Post
Actually I didn't think I was asking the 20,000th question, that would be "Why did you leave Fleetwood Mac on a moments notice?"

If you want to compare this to Newman/Woodward, Scotty Moore, and Muddy Waters, the above is the first question they would ask you. So is that question less grating to you than one about what Peter Green could've been without drugs? I have to admit, you caught me off-guard with that response. Well done!

You appeared to be very open in the "Man of the World" documentary about the subject. You answered Peter Green related questions on this forum's Q&A ten years ago. I guess I struck a nerve, no problem. Hypothetical questions aren't your thing, that's fine.

If you want to know my initial question before I changed it was at the 30,000th level. "Why did you feel you could not support the band as a guitarist during Peter's songs?" How original, I know. I've read you answer, cheers.

Hi again Slipkid. Just to clarify, it's not that I never want to answer questions about Pete, I hope you understand! As you said, I've done interviews and spoken freely about him. I even got together with Mick and John in Hawaii for the interviews for the Man of the World doc. And they took hours of footage, by the way, a lot of it wasn't used!
Although I hope I don't have to much if any more of those, my reaction was more in the context of this blog being Viv Fox's question to the Ledgies.

About not playing regular back up guitar behind Pete? I just didn't feel confident enough, even though he asked me to.