View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Lindsey started this five years ago with Mick and John, with the intention of Stevie doing exactly what Christine ended up doing, with the intention of releasing it as Fleetwood Mac. It's no more a duets album now than was conceived five years ago.
I'm reading and hearing the music morphed into something that it became clear the material they worked on together informed them this would be a great duet project. And then outside circumstances happened that were coincidentally pushing it that way, too. (like SN, not wanting to be a part of it)

For example, one of the songs LB worked on w/ Mick and John, was an instrumental that Christine took and wrote the lyrics and the melody. And things like that continued to happen during the 2014 sessions.

Fleetwood Mac material has a way of finding a home no matter what. Lots of times it's the other way around.. solo >>>> FMac.

I'm eager to hear what the final product is. Hopefully, more info will be forthcoming.