View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 11:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauphineMarie View Post
I was listening to a bootleg of the Wild Heart Tour show from Tulsa, Oklahoma on 11 November 1983, and Stevie announces that the new album is going to be called Rock a Little. Now I know she has said in multiple interviews that she knew what the new album was going to be called before Wild Heart came out, but I guess I don't know where Mirror, Mirror fits in. Was it the original working title for RAL? Was it a separate project?
Interesting mystery. How strange for her to share with an audience the title of an album that is two years away. We generally assumed the album was initially titled Mirror Mirror.

Perhaps it was just someone's assumption that got passed around for so long that it became our truth. Are there any official articles or press reports that state the original title was Mirror Mirror? I always thought she changed the title to Rock a Little because the song Mirror Mirror was withheld from the album.

Was the b-side Mirror Mirror released years later from that session, or a remake?

Last edited by PenguinHead; 03-26-2015 at 11:54 PM..