View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 11:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
I'd keep the Post Rumours forum the same, except I'd add anything regarding Say You Will into that forum. SYW is NOT the Rumours line-up.
DEFINITELY!!!

Over on the Allman Bros site, they have forums for nearly all the ex-members as well as individual forums for the current members. Some forums are so infrequently posted to, you can hear crickets...but then it's like that in non-Rumours & Stevie Nicks sections here. Others, such as the Duane Allman, Dickey Betts & Gregg Allman forums are almost impacted they're posted to so often (kind of like the Stevie Nicks forum here)

So, if that's not too unwieldy, it might work here in a slight different form.

Here's a suggestion of the forums:

Current band (Post-Dance, SYW)
The Rhythm Section (Mick & John...from beginning to now)
Lindsey Buckingham (solo)
Stevie Nicks (solo)
Mini-Mac (Neale Haywood, Brett Tuggle, Taku Hirano, the singers, ex-Minimac'ers i.e. Lenny Castro, Isaac Assante, etc)

Past incarnations:
Before The Beginning (John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, Levi Set, Boilerhouse, Peter B's Looners, The Cheynes, etc)
Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac featuring Jeremy Spencer (1967 through Kiln House; PG, JS & DK solo)
Middle Mac (1971-1974, Bob Welch, Bob Weston, Dave Walker solo)
Rumours lineup (1975-1987, 1997, Buckingham Nicks)
Post-Rumours (BTM, Time...RV, the two BB's, Dave Mason solo)
Christine McVie (solo)

Chit Chat

Last edited by chiliD; 10-26-2006 at 03:53 PM..