View Single Post
Old 01-21-2024, 02:47 AM
Senior Ledgie

I thought it was kind of funny — Conan was like if you ran into Stevie at Peet’s Coffee because that’s where she goes, and Lindsey laughed and said something like “yeah right” like the idea of Stevie being in a normal coffee shop was unfathomable. Probably an indication of how removed she is from normal life — having a family probably kept him from being that isolated.

It seems like Lindsey and Conan know each other a bit socially and might live near each other from the bits and pieces of the conversation about Conan being welcome to go to Lindsey’s to jam.

I’m coming around on being less disappointed that he is open to forgiving Stevie.. I suppose given how destructive and cruel they have all been to each other as well as other people who have been in their lives, the ability to forgive is not a terrible thing. Though I personally have no interest in seeing any reunion of any kind.

I do wish he could find a way to talk about Stevie and Christine without being so condescending. Like he couldn’t help pointing out how much he helped Christine with her songs or the fact that Stevie isn’t a “musician” — she may not be an instrumentalist but she clearly is someone who makes and performs music. I’m a fan of Lindsey and value his role in working with the other songwriters but man is he incapable of toning it down and not being condescending.