View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Personally, I think it has almost no comparison with TITN, not only for Lindsey's production, songs and stuff, but also for the style and the age it was released, more far away from the synth-pop you say...

I like it less than Time, I think Time is better -specially Chris' songs-, but I respect it a bit more than SYW. Well of course if we erase some songs!

Those last tries to make the band a commercial one, really failed, and are very weak songs...I mean, Skies The Limit and Save Me. I can't stand them! I like them, but please NO! Don't force the try to have another commercial success!!

Behind The Mask -the song- has a very special meaning for me after a very personal situation I live 2 years ago...The part of "There will never be a second chance for you...Oh, no...Not for you", fits perfectly. So it's one of the highest points for me.
Nicks songs are weird, but I can live with Affairs Of The Heart. It's like a song that kept itself waiting for a release after TITN or TOSOTM, sounds REALLY like an 1987 song!

Billy and Rick's efforts are not bad, specially Billy's, as he sings a lot and has a good work with Chris. Stand On The Rock and WTSGD are, well...I don't want to sound boring, but they don't sound like FM, not like the TITN's Fleetwood Mac. I'm talking about Fleetwood Mac the band, not the 1987 band only. Anyway, they sounded good.

One thing I must say, the beginning of ITBOMM is needlessly LONG!! I must skip it to hear what we really wanted to hear!!

And of course I must say this, since the situation warrants it. The Second Time sucks. It simply sucks. If When I See You Again was trash, this one definitely wins all the prizes.

Last edited by moon; 04-28-2024 at 09:39 PM..