View Single Post
Old 02-14-2003, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Live CS with CM

Quote:
Originally posted by macfan 57
Thanks, John for the help. I just ordered the "On Air" CD from GEMM. I had missed the "From The Vaults" CD, but I will be looking for that one too since it is different from "On Air". I wasn't sure just how many songs that she played or sang on since Stan Webb didn't really seem to want to let her do very much, at least as far as singing lead.

I don't know if you are having anything to do with this, but I like the new layout of the Penguin discography. Now, the Chicken Shack albums are all in one place and everything is much easier to find now.
You're welcome, glad it was of help.

Yeah, you're right I'm helping out on the Penguin discography, thanks for the compliments. Marty and I still have a lot of checking over and sorting out to do but we are happy with the results so far and hopefully we can tidy it up before too long, any feedback is great to hear on it so keep those comments comin'.

It's hard to know what Stan Webb really thought about Christine in that regard as he seemed to speak highly of her and then after she had left CS, the press apparently kept hounding him with questions about the CP days of the shack and I'm guessing he got fed up with it and then downplayed her role in the band as you had seen/read, I guess we'll never know for sure, any "Stan the man" fans here that can clear this up?

ChiliD: Oh yeah UFO, gee I always just get stuck on only thinking of the Mac connection ones, I think Raymond had something to do with the Michael Schenker Group too didn't he? I might be mixing him up with one of the other Savoys...well, whatever.

John

Last edited by wetcamelfood; 02-14-2003 at 01:31 PM..