View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcerer999 View Post
BLARGHHHHH!!! To buy or not to buy???

I'm wondering if this new pressing will increase or decrease the value of the original out of print version.

And clear vinyl!!! See, I'm such a vinyl "geek" that had this been in regular black vinyl I wouldn't have bothered because I own the original...but this is SPECIAL because it's clear.

I'm torn.

There's no reason to waste money and own two copies...

...but it's CLEAR vinyl...
This pressing may end up being more valuable because of the clear vinyl, but if it is pressed in greater quantity that the original, or if it has sound quality issues, then the original will maintain value. I'd like it of course...but I have no interest in this bundle, and I have the black vinyl already. However, for only 19.99 I may buy it from Music Direct instead, minus the litho and hand bag. I'll decide when I get back from Europe in two weeks. Definitely not paying 80 bucks for a purse and poster.
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case