View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 12:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb An album of original music

Greetings everyone! I haven't posted on here in a long time, but I still visit this site regularly as my news source for FM-related topics and to read all of your thoughts. I just released an album of original songs through CDBaby that I've been working on over the last year, and this was the first place I thought of for where I wanted to share it! I have to make a disclaimer that I am not a professional musician, singer or songwriter. These songs were made just for fun and not meant to be taken too seriously. When I was in my teens and early twenties, I used to record parody songs to entertain my family and wrote some original music that mostly was left incomplete. Garageband gave me lots of tools to flesh out songwriting ideas and create decently-produced tracks. Overall I'm fairly pleased with these songs, and I hope at least some of you will enjoy them. I think my love of 70's, 80's and 90's music - especially that of bands/groups like Fleetwood Mac, ABBA, Phil Collins/Genesis, etc - shows through. I hope there is at least a modicum of originality that makes these songs interesting and enjoyable too. In listening to them and in retrospect, I was surprised how much I hear some influences of Lindsey's music in particular. I look forward to hearing some of your thoughts if you decide to take a listen!

Last edited by jeffd8382; 08-15-2023 at 01:51 PM..