View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 12:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd8382 View Post
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind compliments, DownOnRodeo. To be thought of in even remotely a similar context to early Genesis is incredibly high praise as far as I’m concerned. I’m so glad you found it to be unique as well. When structuring the songs, I tried to follow where the song felt like it should go without too strictly adhering to traditional pop song structures. I am not a fan of using overly repetitive choruses that want to hammer that hook into your brain, and I hope where it sounds appealing people will want to listen again. 14 songs is a lot for an album, but I felt there was enough variety to keep it interesting from beginning to end. Thanks for listening!
It is indeed.

I also had a listen and enjoyed it. I have also produced an album of my own work, but after listening to some of yours, decided not to share my work in this thread as it is nowhere near as listenable as your stuff and I don't wanna detract from you. Might share somewhere else, just not a big user of the Ledge anymore in any capacity.