View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default chiming in here...

Quote:
One, called "golden showers," is urinating on a partner. Another is using objects to sodomize a partner.
I got news for ya Bubba--straight men do that sort of thing AND WORSE to women all the time. in fact, women are expected to do quite a lot to satisfy a man. I seem to recall you posting some pretty wild things on this board yourself all in the name of raging male testosterone. GIVE ME A BREAK. This isnt a GAY issue, it is a MALE issue. Whether the partner is the same or the opposite sex, the FACT remains that we are talking about what turns MEN on. for example, you previously posted that the idea of two women having relations didnt bother you. Why is that? that is still homosexuality?

edit: I want to add that I am sorry for what happened to you when you were a child. NO CHILD should have to go through that. The system should have protected you and it didnt. I (and others) am trying to bring about change so that children will BE protected. But that is a separate issue because really, what goes on behind closed doors between two consenting adults is nobody's business but their own.

Last edited by irishgrl; 01-21-2005 at 08:21 AM..